Saturday 27 August 2011

Should have taken a picture...

Today I have been house cleaning and applying to job postings. Miss S has been a dream. She's followed me around, playing happily at my feet. I was sitting here, typing away, when I noticed that not only had it gotten very quiet, but I no longer heard the familiar bang of plastic on plastic. Afraid to look around and see what she had gotten into, I turned my head. To my surprise (and pleasure), my daughter was NOT getting into mischief. Quite the opposite actually. She was curled up with her blanket on the floor half asleep.

I promptly scooped her up... I should have taken a picture first, but went into mommy mode instead. Drats. Hopefully I can catch it on "film" next time.

She was so docile I was able to carry her to her room (as she nestled into my neck), change her diaper without a fight (as her eyes rolled in her head) and get her into bed.

What a doll. I "heart" her. :) Now if only the dog could adjust his attitude and be such a sweetheart. He is currently barricaded in the mud room for trying to attack my sweet little baby as she Swiffered the floor (which I did get on video via my blackberry). Funny how sweet they are after a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment