Thursday 22 September 2011

Mommy to a Big Girl

Having a "big girl" is pretty great. You get lots of hugs and kisses, a bay that runs into your arms and climbs into your lap. However, you also sometimes get this:
A baby girl who climbs into cupboards and pulls everything out. Or climbs into the laundry basket and pulls it all out...or just opens drawers and pulls everything out. I literally need eight arms and 12 eyes to monitor her sometimes. It's been "one of those" mornings around here today...I don't have a recent picture to document our morning because I literally couldn't get a camera with all the correcting and redirecting I have done so far. I actually would have been happy if one cabinet was all i had to worry about. She's sleeping now, so I am off to do more laundry and such before she wakes up and gets into some more trouble. I will go look for a nice, happy, snugly girl picture to post about now.
PS- Do you SEE those shoes?! Are they not the most fabulous baby shoes EVER! People, we have shoes that fit that she can actually walk in! Bonus, she signs shoes and wants to wear them. SUCCESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment